UC Davis employees are encouraged to receive their W-2 tax form electronically.
This is the fastest way to access your W-2 information from 2005 through last calendar year. W-2 forms will be provided electronically in late January on the At Your Service Online (AYSO) Web site for employment through September 2019, and on UCPath Employee Portal for October to December 2019. The 2019 tax year is the only year that employees may need to access two W-2 tax forms from UC Davis to report their earnings.
Tax Years 2005 to September 2019 - Use AYSO
- Login to AYSO using your Username and Password
- (If you need you assistance with Username or Password contact RASC at 1-800-888-8267)
- Under Income and Taxes select W‐2 and 1095‐C
Tax Year October to December 2019 - Use UCPath
- Login to UCPath using your Single Sign‐On and Multi‐Factor Authentication
- Select the dropdown menu for Income and Taxes
- Click View Online W‐2/W‐2C
Retirees and Tax Forms
Retirees receive their tax forms from UC Office of the President, not the local campus. Requests for assistance with tax forms should be directed to the Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) at 1-800-888-8267 or by online form at https://contactrasc.universityofcalifornia.edu/contacts/csform.html.
Paper W-2 Forms
If you have no computer access or need a W-2 prior to 2005, your form may be available for pick up in person at the Payroll Division office. Contact us at 530-757-8550 or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org