UC Davis employees are encouraged to receive their pay through direct deposit.
Employees will be able to enroll or make changes on October 1
Participation in this environmentally-friendly payment preference includes the following benefits:
- Provides safe and secure methods of payment to employees.
- Improves service delivery to employees and campus departments.
- Availability of funds on payday.
- Support "go green" sustainability efforts.
Employees enjoy the convenience of having pay deposited to their preferred bank or credit union account. No more trips to the bank to deposit or cash your paycheck.
Direct Deposit can take up to 2 pay cycles to take effect. While the direct deposit enrollment is in the processing stage, your payments will be issued as a paycheck to be delivered to your work department, prior to October 1 payday, and to your home address for paydays occurring after October 1.
Online enrollment, changes, and cancellation
Employees will be able to use UCPath to enroll, change accounts or cancel enrollment after October 1.
- Dashboard Navigation: Income and Taxes > Direct Deposit
- Menu Navigation: Employee Actions > Income and Taxes > Direct Deposit
Retirees are asked to contact UC Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) for assistance with re-enrolling, making changes, or cancelling direct deposit.