Learn basics of starting a recharge operation at UC Davis
About the Course
This course has been designed for units interested in starting a new recharge operation. It provides guidance for analyzing the viability of a potential recharge operation and steps for calculating expenses and rates.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Assess the viability of a proposed recharge operation
- Identify allowable and unallowable costs
- Calculate basic rates for internal and external customers
- Apply markups and subsidies to your basic rate calculations
- List common issues related to recharge operations
Format: Online (eLearning)
Approximate Duration: 35 minutes
Launch the Course
You will be redirected to the UC Learning Center.