Some employees prefer to receive payment by check, and those that have enrolled in direct deposit will receive paychecks until their deposits begin.
Some of these employees work for UC Davis Health, Temporary Employment Services, or at a distant location or lab off campus and will not pick up their payments on pay day at their campus department — paychecks will be mailed through US Mail.
UC Davis campus employees will use UPAY 1 - Pay Disposition on the Payroll Forms page
- Fax form to Payroll Services at 530-757-8597, or
- Mail form to Payroll Services through campus mail, or
- Drop off form in person at 1441 Research Park Drive, in Davis
UC Davis Health employees will use Change of Payroll Address for UCDHS Employees
- Fax form to UC Davis Health Payroll Services at 916-734-9167, or
- Mail form to UC Davis Health Payroll Services through campus mail, or
- Drop off form in person at 4900 Broadway, suite 2300, in Sacramento
Assistance with any of this information can be found through the PPS Help Desk by calling 530-752-7750 or by emailing email@example.com.