Resources designed to meet your needs.
Online information is available 24 hours a day, and our staff are here to assist employees Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Employees are encouraged to work directly with their departmental payroll representatives, usually located at your administrative service center.
- ANR Business Operations Center Contact Information
- AUSS-C Service Channel Contact Information
- DiSSC Service Channel Contact Information
- SSO Service Channel Contact Information
- UCD Health Service Channel Contact Information
Employees can also contact their Payroll Services representative during regular business hours.
Have you enrolled for all types of direct deposit?
Payments made to employees are eligible for direct deposit into the employee's bank account. An online direct deposit system allows employees to request direct deposit for employee pay and/or reimbursements they receive. Student payments made through Banner are also eligible for this program.
- Employee Payroll Payments - Wages paid to UCD employees through payroll are eligible for direct deposit. Interested employees can enroll in this service online through UCPath after October 1. All enrollments for direct deposit of payroll earnings are currently suspended until after transition to UCPath in late September.
- Employee Reimbursements - All employee reimbursements made through KFS are eligible for this direct deposit program. When a reimbursement is submitted for an employee who has established direct deposit service, the payment issued will automatically be recorded with a check number beginning with the character 'E'. These payments can be tracked in FIS Decision Support as any other payment would be. Any employee wishing to participate in the direct deposit program can enroll online. The enrollment is done using the employee's UCD Login ID and Kerberos passphrase. The website includes links to information on login IDs and passphrases.
- Student Reimbursements - Payments made to students, through Banner, are also eligible for direct deposit service. Interested students can also enroll for this service online, using their UCD Login ID and Kerberos passphrase.
All notifications to direct deposit recipients are made via e-mail, with the exception of employee pay.
Questions regarding direct deposit should be directed as follows:
- Employee Payroll Payments - Contact Payroll Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 752-7750
- Employee Reimbursements - Contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com or (530) 757-8580
- Student Payments - Contact Student Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 752-3646
- UCD Login ID/Kerberos Password - Computing Account Services