Resources designed to meet your needs.
Online information is available 24 hours a day, and our staff are here to assist employees Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Employees are encouraged to work directly with their departmental payroll representatives, usually located at your department business office or administrative service center.
- ANR Service Channel Contact Information
- AUSS-C Service Channel Contact Information
- DiSSC Service Channel Contact Information
- SSO Service Channel Contact Information
- UCD Health Service Channel Contact Information
Employees can also contact their Payroll Services representative during regular business hours.
Have you enrolled for all types of direct deposit?
Payments made to employees are eligible for direct deposit into the employee's bank account. An online direct deposit system allows employees to request direct deposit for employee pay and/or reimbursements they receive. Student payments made through Banner are also eligible for this program.
- Employee Payroll Payments - Wages paid to UCD employees through PPS/OPTRS are eligible for direct deposit. Interested employees can enroll in this service online.
- Employee Reimbursements - All employee reimbursements made through KFS are eligible for this direct deposit program. When a reimbursement is submitted for an employee who has established direct deposit service, the payment issued will automatically be recorded with a check number beginning with the character 'E'. These payments can be tracked in FIS Decision Support as any other payment would be. Any employee wishing to participate in the direct deposit program can enroll online. The enrollment is done using the employee's UCD Login ID and Kerberos passphrase. The website includes links to information on login IDs and passphrases.
- Student Reimbursements - Payments made to students, through Banner, are also eligible for direct deposit service. Interested students can also enroll for this service online, using their UCD Login ID and Kerberos passphrase.
All notifications to direct deposit recipients are made via e-mail, with the exception of employee pay. Payroll Services prints employee pay information on direct deposit statements that are delivered to the employee's home department. When the direct deposit participant establishes the service, they are asked to provide an e-mail address. Any changes made to their service, or payments made to their account, will generate an e-mail notification. Participants can sign up without an e-mail address, but they will not receive any notifications; therefore, it is strongly recommended that an e-mail address be provided. Reimbursement notifications do not contain any sensitive information. Notifications of payment will simply direct the participant to login to the website, to get the details of the transaction. Note: there will be no printed payment confirmation (such as the Payroll Direct Deposit statement) sent to the recipient.
Questions regarding direct deposit should be directed as follows:
- Employee Payroll Payments - Contact Payroll Services at email@example.com or (530) 752-7750
- Employee Reimbursements - Contact Accounts Payable at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 757-8580
- Student Payments - Contact Student Accounting at email@example.com or (530) 752-3646
- UCD Login ID/Kerberos Password - Computing Account Services