The Tracking Status Code indicates where the timesheet is in routing/workflow.
The codes below are listed sequentially based on a timesheet going from start to finish.
Note: A blank Status Code (or Status Code NONE) indicates no action has been performed on the timesheet.
- Saved: Status is updated to SAVED when employee saves the timesheet.
- Submitted to Supervisor: Employee has submitted their timesheet to their supervisor.
Additional statuses that can may be applicable to some timesheets at this point:
- Recalled by Employee: The employee has recalled a timesheet previously submitted to a supervisor (to allow the employee to make edits to the timesheet).
- Returned by Supervisor: Supervisor has returned the timesheet to the employee to make corrections.
- Submitted to DTA: Supervisor has approved the timesheet and it is awaiting approval by the Department Time Administrator (DTA)
Statuses that can seen by the DTA:
- Submitted to UCPath - the DTA has reviewed the timesheet and submitted it to UCPath for processing.
- Batch_Locked - timesheet is locked while the system is processing it.
- Completed: A timesheet has been successfully processed. This indicates that the employee's timesheet information has been successfully submitted to UCPath.