Document Search screen allows users to obtain more information on those Procurement Card transactions, PCDOs can be approved from the Document Search screen, too.
- On the KFS Main Menu, click on the Doc Search button.
- Click on the Detailed Search button.
- In the Document Type field, enter PCDO.
- In the Viewer field, enter your user ID.
- In the Document Status field, select ENROUTE.
- In the Search Result Type:
- If you select Document Specific Data (default setting), you will be able to see the specific dollar amount of the Procurement Card transaction in the search results.
- If you select Workflow Data, you will be able to see the Cardholder Name (First and Last Name) in the search results (Title and Initiator fields)
- Click the Search button.
- In the search results, click on the document number for the document you wish to view and enter information. As the approver on the document, you will be able to update the account(s) on the document from the Document Search screen. This will allow you to complete the PCDO document, and it will also remove it from your KFS Action List.