The Object code for each PCDO will appear as PCRD when it first appears in KFS. You are required to change the Object code to reflect specifically what was purchased on the Procurement Card.
Frequently-used Object codes for Procurement Card transactions:
- 3000: Freight
- 4100: Telephone, Telegraph, Fax
- 4150: Cell Phone/Pager/Radio Monthly Charges
- 6210: Subscriptions
- 6211: Books and Publications
- 7202: Gifts to research participants as an incentive for participating
- 7299: Memberships
- 7710: Gifts to non-employees including students.
- 8000: Supplies and Expenditures
- 8005: Computers, IT Supplies & Accessories
- 8010: Medical Supplies
- 8017: Custodial Supplies
- 8030: Laboratory Supplies
- 8072: Employee Non-Cash Awards