If you wish to modify (edit, delete) members of the group that receive the CCR document in their Action List for your department, please follow the instructions below.
- On the Main Menu, select the Group document from the Chart of Accounts section.
- On the Group Lookup screen, in the Group Name field, Enter CCR* and click the Search button.
- In the search results, locate the group assigned to your department, and click the Edit link.
- On the Group document, enter a Description in the header area (this text will appear on FIS Decision Support reports and can be used in a document search).
- Enter tracking information in the Organization Document Number field (optional, but this text appears on FIS Decision Support reports and can be used on the Document Search screen).
- Enter an explanation for your document in the Explanation field.
- In the Assignees section, enter the user ID of the person you wish to add in the Person field. Leave the Member Identifier field blank; the date fields are not required unless you want to restrict the time frame. Click the Add button to add the line to the document. Complete additional line(s) as needed.
- If you need to deactivate a user, locate them on the list of assignees (arranged alphabetically by user ID) and click the Inactivate button.
- Click the Submit button to submit the document.