2021-22 Estimated Tuition & Fees
- Undergraduate - Resident
- Undergraduate - Nonresident
- Graduate - Resident
- Graduate - Nonresident
- In Absentia
- Business Administration, M.B.A. - Full Time
- Education, Teaching Credential Program
- Education, Ed.D. Doctorate in Educational Leadership (CANDEL)
- Health Informatics, M.S.
- Law, J.D.
- Medicine, M.D.
- Nursing and Healthcare Leadership, M.S.
- Nursing and Healthcare Leadership, M.S. (for Nurse Practitioners)
- Preventative Veterinary Medicine, M.P.V.M.
- Public Health, M.P.H.
- Veterinary Medicine, D.V.M.
- UCCS Program - Undergraduate
- UCCS Program - Graduate
- Self-Supporting Graduate Professional Degree Programs (SSGPDP)
- Master of Professional Accountancy, MPAc
- Business Administration, M.B.A. Part Time (Bay Area and Sacramento Areas)
- Business Analytics, M.S.B.A.
- On-Line MBA
- Master of Advanced Study - Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Forensic Science
- Master of Law, L.L.M.
- Master of International Commercial Law
- Master of Advanced Study - Material and Child Nutrition
- Physician Assistant, M.H.S.
- Master's Entry Program in Nursing, M.S.N.
Some or all instruction for all or part of the Academic Year may be delivered remotely. Tuition and mandatory fees have been set regardless of the method of instruction and will not be refunded in the event instruction occurs remotely for any part of the Academic Year. Figures for tuition and fees represent currently approved amounts and may not be final. Actual tuition and fees are subject to change by the University of California as determined to be necessary or appropriate. Final approved tuition and fee levels may differ from the amounts presented.
Campus-Based fees are estimates subject to UCOP and/or campus processes and actions during Spring 2021. Accordingly, final figures are subject to change and may differ from the amount shown.
The University of California Regents mandates that all students have health insurance. UC Davis automatically enrolls all registered students in the UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP). If students have comparable insurance and do not want to be enrolled in UC SHIP, they must apply for a UC SHIP waiver by the date specified for their school. More information about the UC SHIP is available at Student Health and Counseling Services.