2019-20 Estimated Tuition & Fees
- Undergraduate - Resident
- Undergraduate - Nonresident
- Graduate - Resident
- Graduate - Nonresident
- Business Administration, M.B.A. - Full Time
- Education, Teaching Credential Program
- Education, Ed.D. Doctorate in Educational Leadership (CANDEL)
- Health Informatics, M.S.
- Law, J.D.
- Medicine, M.D.
- Nursing and Healthcare Leadership, M.S.
- Nursing and Healthcare Leadership, M.S. (for Nurse Practitioners)
- Preventative Veterinary Medicine, M.P.V.M.
- Public Health, M.P.H.
- Veterinary Medicine, D.V.M.
- UCCS Program - Undergraduate
- UCCS Program - Graduate
- In Absentia
- Self-Supporting Graduate Professional Degree Programs (SSGPDP)
- Master of Professional Accountancy, MPAc
- Business Administration, M.B.A. Part Time (Bay Area and Sacramento Areas)
- Business Analytics, M.S.B.A.
- On-Line MBA
- Master of Advanced Study - Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Forensic Science
- Master of Law, L.L.M.
- Master of International Commercial Law
- Master of Advanced Study - Material and Child Nutrition
- Physician Assistant, M.H.S.
- Master's Entry Program in Nursing, M.S.N.
The tuition, fees, and charges posted here are estimates based on currently approved amounts. These figures may not be final; actual tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by the Regents of the University of California or, as authorized, by the President of the University of California. Accordingly, final approved levels and charges may differ from the amounts shown.
Campus-Based fees are estimates subject to UCOP and/or campus processes and actions during Spring 2019. Accordingly, final figures are subject to change and may differ from the amount shown.
Health Insurance fee amounts are estimates subject to approval during Spring 2019 by the UC Davis Student Health Insurance Committee (SHIP Committee). Final figures are subject to change and may differ from the amount shown.
The University of California Regents mandates that all students have health insurance. UC Davis automatically enrolls all registered students in the UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP). If students have comparable insurance and do not want to be enrolled in UC SHIP, they must apply for a UC SHIP waiver by the date specified for their school. More information about the UC SHIP is available at Student Health and Counseling Services..