When the payroll is deemed correct and the effort report was previously certified incorrectly, the report status shows Certified/AdjustReqd.
Here are the steps to change the effort report:
- Click the Re-open Effort Report button in the lower right corner of the screen. ERS will ask for the reason you are re-opening the report.
- Type a reason explaining why the previous certification was invalid then click OK.
- In the Paid Effort % to Certify [B] column, make any necessary changes. The Paid Effort % to Certify [B] column represents the actual effort spent on the project, while the Payroll % [A] column represents the payroll charges to date. For the report to “balance,” the two columns must match.
- Enter a comment in the Add a Comment area. You can use the same wording you used when re-opening the report, if appropriate.
- Click Save.
- Click Certify Effort Report.