For assistance with effort reporting questions, click on the link below to find your ERS Coordinator.
The campus-wide list is sorted by school/college, then by department.
- ERS Coordinator List (PDF)
Coordinators are responsible for facilitating the ERS certification process in their department. While ERS coordination duties will vary by department, typical duties include:
- Staying knowledgeable about ERS and the certification process in order to provide technical support to PIs, faculty, and other certifiers.
- Monitoring department effort reports to ensure all reports are certified by the deadline.
- Following up after certification to make sure payroll adjustments are made in the Payroll Personnel System (PPS) as needed.
- Following up after certification to make sure the Cost Share Application is updated as needed.
- Watching for reports that are reopened or reissued. Recertification should be rare, as reports certified more than once indicate poor internal controls.