Information regarding approval of Course Materials & Services Fees and Miscellaneous Fees.
Course Materials and Services Fees
New and revised Course Materials and Services Fees may be implemented only in fall quarters. To have fees approved in time to be published in the Class Schedule and the Course Catalog for Fall 2019, the review process will begin in Fall 2018.
Colleges/divisions should submit proposals no later than November 21, 2018 for review by the CMSF and Miscellaneous Fees Committee and for approval by Chancellor for Fall 2019 implementation.
Chancellors are authorized to establish and set fee levels for miscellaneous student fees (e.g., user fees) and deposits. Below are some examples:
- SISS International Student Administrative Fee (Effective Fall 2017)
- Summer Start Program Fees
- UC Davis Study Abroad Fees
- Document Fee
Proposal for miscellaneous student fees for 2019-20 implementation will need to submit to their proposal to Teresa Strausser by April 15, 2019.
- Miscellaneous Student Fee Call Letter - Effective Fall 2019-20 (PDF)
- Miscellaneous Student Fee Template Fall 2019 (XLSX)
- Miscellaneous Student Fee Guideline March 2019 (PDF)
Teresa Strausser at email@example.com