To assist ledger reviewers in completing their review in a timely manner, the ledger review system will send out automated courtesy email notifications.
The email notifications will only be sent when there is account activity to be reviewed. If there is no activity for a particular fiscal period, an email notification will not be sent.
NOTE: If you do not receive the emails, you may need to check your email spam/junk folder to ensure that the messages are not incorrectly being sent there. It is your responsibility to ensure that you complete the ledger review even if the automated email fails to send (or is otherwise not received by the reviewer).
Analytical Ledger Review
- Email to fiscal officer when ALR is ready to complete.
- Email to fiscal officer when ALR is overdue (60 calendar days after the fiscal period has closed*)
Management Ledger Review
- Email to Management Services Officer (MSO) when MLR is ready to complete.
- Email to Management Services Officer with names of fiscal officers who are overdue for completing the Analytical Ledger Review (60 calendar days after the fiscal period has closed*).
Quarterly Ledger Review
- Email to Assistant Dean/Associate VC OR the BIA Analyst (if the Dean's Office has delegated the review to them as indicated on the Organization Document) at end of each quarter advising that the QLR is ready to complete (end of September, December, March, and June).
"Overdue" is 60 calendar days after the fiscal period closing. For example, for July 2015 ledgers, the fiscal period closed on August 10th, so the overdue emails would be generated on October 9th.