To create a Saved Search for a department that mirrors the data in the ERS status report:
- Run the Organization Hierarchy (50) in FIS Decision Support using the department’s top-level org to generate a list of all organizations in the department.
- Go to the Search Effort Reports screen in ERS.
- Choose the Departments tab.
- Select Account Department in the department type drop-down list.
- Use the department name or number filter to enter and select ALL the Organizations from the 50 report. Do not select only the top-level org or your list may be incomplete.
- Click on each Org in the Filtered Results List to move it to the Search Collection on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When all Account Orgs from the 50 report have been selected and show in the Search Collection, use the Save As button to save the list.
- Select the new saved search from either the Manage Saved Searches screen or the Effort Report List screen to view the reports.