Students enrolled at UC Davis are billed automatically on MyBill
MyBill is part of the Student Account Suite that issues paper-less statements. It has many advantages and unique features including:
- View and print previous statements (up to one year).
- Online payments post immediately to Banner, the software used for the UC Davis Student Information System.
- Authorize others (parents, etc.) to view and pay their bill.
- Set up automatic monthly payments, up to a maximum amount specified by the payer.
- All major credit cards accepted (transaction fees apply).
- Convera wire payments.
- Schedule future payments.
- Enroll in Deferred Payment Plan (DPP).
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Students may only opt-out of electronic billing by applying to do so in-person at Student Accounting. Opting-out of electronic billing also precludes the student from use of any electronic functionality including authorized third-party access, electronic payment options, and ability to access prior statements.
Credit card payments are accepted through MyBill only. A 2.85% service fee (a minimum fee of $3) will apply to all credit card payments. The fee is non-refundable, processed through a third-party, TouchNet PayPath.
For additional questions, visit our Payment FAQs page or Contact an Expert.