The Finance and Business teams are committed to providing service and support to the campus community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Responding to COVID-19: Campus operations, travel and entertainment
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an impact on campus operations and travel and entertainment plans. Supply Chain Management has adapted each of the following services and guidelines to support the current operational needs of the campus:
- Travel and Entertainment: Cancellation and reimbursement details
- Mail Services: Updates on delivery status and how to pick up packages
- Document Shredding: How to arrange for document shredding
- AggieSurplus: Check status of surplus pick-ups and store re-opening
Financial reporting and budget planning
It is important for all units to track the fiscal impacts of COVID-19 and identify savings opportunities that will help maintain the financial health of the university. For more information, visit:
Temporary remote services
In some cases, services that are typically provided in person have transitioned to remote service until further notice. Please check each unit’s webpage for more information. Find the status of more campus services on the FOA website.
Sourcing PPE for employees working on campus
Finance, Operations and Administration and Supply Chain Management have partnered to provide limited quantities of personal protective equipment (PPE) for employees currently working on the Davis campus at no cost to departments.
- Centrally funded PPE: How to register your unit and request a month’s supply of PPE
- More types of PPE are available through AggieSupply/Central Storehouse and other suppliers through AggieBuy for use in routine teaching, research and lab-specific needs.
- Learn more about the status of other services provided by Supply Chain Management.
- Find Finance, Operations and Administration status updates during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For more information on our gradual return to campus, visit the Campus Ready website.