UC Davis utilizes our secure online tool, SponsorPoint, that enhances the billing and account management experience for third party sponsors.
- Billing details for each student are easily accessed online.
- Payments can be made online, using multiple payment methods.
- Statements and payment history can be viewed 24/7 in real time.
- Remittance forms can be used to specify payment intent.
- Account details and user profiles are easily managed.
Please view the Introduction to SponsorPoint video to check out all of the great features of our SponsorPoint system.
- Do I have to use SponsorPoint
- Effective, fall 2019 UC Davis will issue all Third Party Bills and process payments via the SponsorPoint bill payment system. SponsorPoint will allow you to retrieve your bill electronically as well as make payments online via ACH, 24/7.
- When will Ebills be published for viewing?
- Ebills are issued on a monthly basis for each quarter after the add/drop date on the University calendar.
- Where do I view Ebills? Do I have to print my Ebill?
- Sponsors can view an eBill by selecting eBills and click view. Ebill will be in bill date order, with the most recent being at the top. After selecting view, if the sponsor would like to print the entire bill or portions, that feature is available in the toolbar.
- When do I pay my bill?
- You will be able to pay your bill once the eBill is available for viewing. Since the total amount due on the opening screen of SponsorPoint includes all amounts due (past, present and future quarters/semesters) we ask that sponsors only pay the amount due on the invoice they were issued.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Sponsors can pay their eBill through SponsorPoint using an electronic check method (ACH) or wire transfer.
- Where do I find current balance on companies' account?
- Your current balance is available on your opening page under account. This balance contains all outstanding amounts for past, and current quarters. Please only pay the amount due listed on the invoice issued.
- How do I view a student schedule?
- Select Student Sponsorships. Select arrow next to Sponsorships and select appropriate student. Select arrow next to Contract Accounts, select appropriate term and View Class Schedule.
- How do I invite additional users in my company?
- If you are the primary SponsorPoint contact for your organization, you should be able to add any additional users under “Manage Users”, just enter the additional user email address and select the role you would like your additional users to have. If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 530-752-3646.
- Where do I locate past activity?
- Select Account, Account Activity. Select around next to Sponsorship name. This will show a dropdown of all quarters with activity.
- I know I have made payments in the past, where do I find the payment history?
- Select payments, payment history. Sponsors can search by ID, date or status.
- I need a list of students who have been on our sponsorship. Where can I obtain this information?
- Select Student Sponsorships and look up by entire account, student name or ID. Information can be sorted by Student ID or name.
If you have further questions regarding SponsorPoint, please email us at email@example.com or call (530) 752-3646.