Learn how to print a verification of employment
Before you start
Employees will often request a verification of employment. Most don't realize they can print one from their own computer.
These step-by-step instructions will assist employees in printing an employment verification from anywhere they have access to the internet and a printer.
Steps to complete
- From the UCNet site, locate and click on the Sign in to Your Accounts link on the right side of the page.
- At the Sign In screen enter your userID in the Username field and password in the Password field. If you haven't set up a password use the New User link. Press the Sign In button.
- Click the Employment Verification link in the green Income & Taxes box.
- Read the information provided about Adobe's Acrobat Reader and click the here link to see the verification in a PDF document. Use the browser menu to print your verification.
- Make sure to log off the site before leaving the page.