View and print your earnings statement
Before you start
Employees will often request a copy of their direct deposit or earnings statement. Most don't realize they can print one from their own computer.
This step-by-step instruction should assist any employee in printing a duplicate statement from anywhere they have access to the internet and a printer.
Steps to complete
- From the UCNet site, locate and click on the Sign in to Your Accounts link on the right side of the page.
- At the Sign In screen enter your userID in the Username field and password in the Password field. If you haven't set up a password use the New User link. Press the Sign In button.
- Click the Earnings Statement link in the green Income & Taxes box.
- Select a date from the list and click on it to see the detail for that pay period; including taxes, insurance deductions, withholding allowances, and health & welfare benefits. If you want a copy use the browser menu to print the statement.
- Make sure to log off the site before leaving the page.