Changing the font or size for current PPS Session
Changing font style or size can:
- make it easier to read information in PPS screens;
- make it easier to identify key fields;
The steps below will allow you to change the font style or size in PPS in your current session. These changes will only affect the current PPS session, unless you have administrative privileges on your computer. When you log off PPS your settings will return to the default settings. If in doubt, contact your technical support personnel.
Steps to complete
- From the top tool bar in PPS, select Options. A drop down menu will display. Select Session from the menu.
- The Session Options window will open. Make sure the display on the left menu is expanded (click the + to expand). Click on Display. Click the Select Font button.
- A font options widow will provide choices of style and size. Choose a font, font style and size, then click OK to the right.
- You will be returned to the Display screen and a sample of your changes will be displayed. If you are satisfied, click OK button.
- You will be returned to the PPS screen and your changes will be displayed.