This resource is designed to provide basic instructions for updating your PPS and OPTRS structures.
If more detailed instructions are needed, please use the guide to Update a Structure in DRS System, and select Monitor/Approve Status of Dept Roles Structure from drop‐down menu.
Step 1. Current user of FIS Web Applications?
If yes, login at https://accounting.ucdavis.edu/tp
Select PPS/OPTRS Departmental Roles Structure from FIS Web Applications menu
If no, use Web Role Maintenance Document to get access.
- Leave Role Name field blank, click Search button.
- Select Edit for either Departmental Roles OPTRS Editor or Departmental Roles PPS Editor.
- Add brief Description and short Explanation.
- In New Member section, add your campus login ID in the Role Member field and click Add button.
- Scroll to bottom of document and click Submit button.
- Approval usually updated overnight.
Step 2. Review current structure using Display Dept Roles Structure on menu
Step 3. Use Create New Version link to make changes
Step 4. Confirm new users on structure have applicable access in PPS/OPTRS
- Yes, add to structure in role
- No, submit updated PPS/OPTRS application, add to structure