The following documents are the current three-year plans for each program that charges Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition (PDST).
The Regents must approve all PDST increases above five percent. The UC President can approve PDST increases up to five percent. Please see below for the current three-year plans for PDST increases. If a program that does not currently charge a PDST wishes to establish one, they must also submit a three-year plan beginning in the year that they would begin charging the PDST.
- School of Law, JD*
- Graduate School of Management, MBA
- School of Medicine, MD
- School of Medicine, MPH
- School of Medicine, MS Health Informatics
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing, MS in Nursing and Health-care Leadership
- School of Veterinary Medicine, DVM
- School of Veterinary Medicine, MPVM
- School of Education, CANDEL, Ed.D.
In May 2015 the UC Regents approved a fee framework agreed upon by the University President and Governor that keeps Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition for the University’s four law schools unchanged through fiscal year 2018-19. Thus, there is no current three-year plan for the law school.